Wednesday 3 August 2011

The greatest city on theEarth !!

NEW YORK CITY


I think I fell in love,
Since the first I knew you.


I feel you through the book that I read,
the movie that I saw,
and the music that I listen.


Now, I’m dreaming over you.


The big yellow taxi,
Skyscrapers,
Crowd along the street,
Fifth Avenue,
Times Square
Liberty,
and many more.


I might not know much about you.
Just a little note on you.
I might hate America.
But I definitely like you.


I guess, I’ll look for a book entitled
‘New York Traveller Book’,
or
‘Everything You Should Know About NYC’,
or whatever as long it tell me more ’bout you.


And for the first time,
You’ve became one of my dream to wish for.


Even dreaming of you will really make my night.


                                         New York Aerial View                                                     



                                                                      NYC


                                                     Brooklyn Bridge




                                                       Times Square


                                                   New York at Noon


                                 Lower East Side , New York

                    Sunday in Central Park - New York City


           Guggenheim Museum - Fifth Avenue - New York City


    Horse-drawn carriage, Central Park - New York City


                                                       I love NYC


 Late Show with David Letterman - on Broadway north of Times                                                  Square


                Lewis Carroll - Central Park - New York City


                \Metropolitan Museum - Fifth Avenue - New York City


           Metropolitan Museum - Fifth Avenue - New York City


           Tourneau - Columbus Circle - New York City


  Trump International Towers - Columbus Circle - New York City


Frozen Lake Central Park , NYC 

                        Morgan Stanley - New York City


No comments:

Post a Comment